Tuesday, January 15, 2008

STRESS!!

As if I don't have enough things to be stressing about this week and these last few weeks... on top of it all, Kelli, my self proclaimed BFF said that i've been too depressed for her to handle. said shes been limiting contact. Little does she know, I've been extra depressed becuase I thought she was avoiding me. Go figure huh?

Raffi was trying to talk me out of the Peace Corps the other day. he doesn't get it. I wanna help people... nothing says i am DEFINITELY going.o I still have to finish applying, have a physical and dental exam and THEN...

I might decide to do AmeriCorps in the end... you never know. I need figure out what i want to do... this is so hard. I mean can i have a more broad dream? I want to help people. well i want to help children. I'd love to work in an orphanage, I'd love to work with children affected by AIDS.

I told my mom today about it, very casually... i only said that I was thinking about Peace Corps. haha.. wwwhhhhyyyyyy would i want to help people, whats in it for me... yea.... thanks mom, she doesn't get it. "do you have the money to do it? You're so rich you can just volunteer??"
I HATE that... its MY life... ARGH...
some people just dont get it... and i know that she wont ever get it, though I think my dad will... my mom INSISTED i was 26 and i insisted i was 27.. however when she asked when i'm getting married i told her i was only 26.. she laughed... what if i never get married? I cant decide on that... i cant imagine spending the rest of my life with one person.
I'm coming to think that i'm a hard person to live with and love...

C'est La Vie...

2 comments:

  1. You're not a hard person to love. You're a great person. And you gotta do what makes you happy. Other people will come around eventually. And if they don't...then oh well. Do what you think is right Ani-ni! :)

    ReplyDelete