Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goings and Comings...

Well... there are still people that don't know i'm not going anywhere.
Its tough having to retelling the story over and over again. it makes me sad and feel like a loser.
I'm not going. nuff said. no?

I have been wracking my brain over what I should be doing from now to the end of my life (heh) and after talking with Alem, I have decided to go back to school. I'm going to take a couple of psych classes (child/develop, abnormal, and addiction) and a sculpture class too. Alem has faith in me so I'm feeling good about the decision. Although I'm really nervous about it. THREE psych classes?! I have faith in my but thats a lot of faith...

Also I'm going to look for an internship at some sort of an art therapy place or counseling place, I dunno.

good? no good? I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment