Monday, October 13, 2008

curious...

Maybe the reason I have been so lost and unmotivated for everything is because the things I'm looking at aren't the things I SHOULD be looking at...

Maybe I'm waiting for the strength to go and do something big.

For a long time I've thought about going to St Nersess Seminary. I've thought about it since I knew Nancy Basmajian went there, then Julie Hoplamezian... I think i would love it, I think it would give me purpose... I think it could lead to what I want: a job helping people.

I can't talk to Raffi about if because he'll make comments, I don't want to talk to random people in the community because I feel like I'm not a good Armenian christian and maybe they won't even think about it... I love hyr soorp (fr Daniel) he's awesome and I'd love to learn from him. He inspires me every time he speaks...

oooohh... uh...
oh! and Karine' Hovnanian mentioned it this weekend to me, go to St Nersess.. I was surprised.. and also she mentioned i wouldn't have to pay tuition... um.. WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment