Wednesday, December 17, 2008

whatevs

I'm tired of Drama. 
Co-ed Drama.
Friend Drama
Family Drama

Co-ed drama is easy. I don't really date and i dot give much advise (thought I get asked a lot)
Family Drama is inevitable.
Friend drama? How is it I get sucked in.

I'm tired of people thinking they can do whatever they want and get away with it.  
You can't tell me one thing then do another.  You can pick and choose what you tell me, but if you tell me, know that I'll ask questions and I will question the actual thing too.  Not only that, I'l give advise.  If it's not about co-ed drama, even if it is, to a friend, I'm there.

I think I'm too there for people.  I think I get taken advantage of then I get annoyed.  It's my own fault.  I'm nice to a fault, I'm helpful to a fault. I will bend over backwards for friends, but they hardly do for me.  It's difficult for me to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment