Friday, June 12, 2009

So much to say!

I went up to visit my favorite Armenians this past weekend!
Chris just graduated and starts her residency soon (leaves this Saturday for Tampa) and so we had to all hang out before she left.
She's officially a Vet! Dr B!
I'm so proud of her because this was such a long and tough journey that I never doubted she could make!

Talene also graduate this year with his masters and I'm so proud of her too!
They both had a tough couple years with a tough course load!

We went out to eat at a place called Not Your Average Joe's
which is apparently a chain, but it didn't seem like one.
My meal wasn't perfect, but I'm not going to complain...

We ate at the restaurant, but brought dessert home after first buying some ice cream..
chocolate cake, topped with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate fudge and sprinkles.
It was awesome!


I love that picture! :-) So super cute!

Me and my girls! The three musketeers!! Forevs!

This picture was taken outside of the library in Winchester.
It was town day and we were enjoying the festivities!
We were sitting and enjoying some crazy old men in a band singing things like the ramones!

We stopped at a gallery as we walked by. The show they had was interesting.
Bsically, students worked with working artists (photographers).
It got my thinking...

Sunday I went hiking with T&A

We finally found the castle! Finally!
All we had to do was leave Ted at home!! :-)


cutest couple :-)





It was so pretty out and I, gee, I love nature!
I mean I wouldn't want to be in it for ever, but I love it!

You don't want to know what A is doing here :-)
Think dirty!



1 comment:

  1. awww, our picture is on your blog!!!

    i was hoping to see some info about you moving, but i guess i'll have to wait to talk to you. or you could email me, since i always seem to be asleep when you're able to call...

    yep, my sleep patterns are pathetic.
    -tata

    ReplyDelete