Friday, August 20, 2010

Dang it!

So the last everal months I've had all sorts of symptoms ahtat I just assumed were from all sorts of things... and lately, after my co-workers gave me a complex, I asked my doc to do an Iron test to see if I'm defficant because I'm always cold at work... Someone mentioned my thyroid, I rememebred I used tobe Hypo... and today I looked it up... 
 
 
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
  • Fatigue
  • Weakness
  • Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
  • Coarse, dry hair
  • Dry, rough pale skin
  • Hair loss
  • Cold intolerance (you can't tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)
  • Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
  • Constipation
  • Depression
  • Irritability
  • Memory loss
  • Abnormal menstrual cycles
  • Decreased libido
Yea... so I have almost all of those, as in I might not have one or two... GREAT!  I don't WANT to be on meds forever... this is getting ridiculous! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment