2011 was the year I turned 30 and made a list of things, half of which were financially impossible (at least for a financially responsible young lady), but 2012 will be different. I like having a list of things I want to accomplish in the year, I'm someone that likes having goals. If I have goals, I try harder.
In this last year, I've discovered that I love when someone tells me I cannot do something. It means I will do it because I am too stubborn to fail. That being said, I hope I have compiled a list of things that will be easier for me to accomplish than my last one.
- Make running an everyday part of my life
- Learn Yoga
- Take a dance class, something latin
- Explore the Connecticut wine trails
- Ice Skate in NYC
- Go Indoor Rock Climbing
- Go to a Country bar and learn at least one line dance
- Go Karting
- Do some form of fine art, once a month
- Finish my April Half marathon with a better time than my 2010 one
- Learn to shoot a gun
- Go horseback riding.