Monday, January 23, 2012

Tough week

Last week was really a tough week for my training... My legs were really not into all the running even though I did a lot to stretching. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I need to figure out a way to push through it.

Of course I only ran 2 days last week before getting sick. I spent the weekend in bed trying to get well fast. Its really frustrating when walking up one flight of stairs makes you winded.  Its like come on! I know you can run 3 miles... what do you mean you can't walk up a flight of stairs. I need to listen to my body and take it slow, but I also need to listen to hear when its ready to move again because time is a clicking away!

If you have advice on any of the above, please share! Otherwise, send your positive energy my way! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment