Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anxiety Ridden

I’m not sure exactly why, but I’m feeling so anxious, like I’m about to have an anxiety attack. I sure wish I had my meds with me… need to calm down deep breaths and it will be fine. Kelli is pushing my away. Apparently I’m too needy. I emailed her back and told her I’m too needy because she’s pushing me a away... I hate when things snowball like that. It’s frustrating. That might have something to do with my anxiety. That and the fact that I found out this morning that the person that was going to take over my room was a scammer and wasn’t real. I posted 2 new posts on Craig’s list and got hits within hours… 2 women are interested.


I just want out of there so bad... the longer I’m there the more I hate her, even though she doesn’t live there… she’s making me into this person I don’t recognize. A person filled with hate, a person who is so unhappy all the time that I’ve jeopardized my friendship with Kelli. Fucker.

Anyway, I have class in a little bit… Maybe I’ll go get a cup of tea…. Might be soothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment