Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I feel good!

It's great, I love it.
I'm happy (I'm so used to be depressed all the time), I'm healthy, I'm energized, I'm... I'm awesome!  I've been working hard at fixing my health which is basically a weight loss thing for me in the long run, but in the mean time (I did already lose 4 pounds) eating carefully and working out a lot is making me feel great!  The only thing that would make me feel better than I do is better sleep. 

I need to figure out a way to get to sleep earlier, I wake up early yet I'm still wide awake at 11 pm?!  Anyone have ideas?!  I need to figure to a way to get myself to get to bed by like... 10.  its not yet 1030, I'm going to try to just make myself sleep.  They do say that better/more sleep = weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment