Friday, January 2, 2009

Mid-Week Weekend

After 2 weeks of a mid-week weekend, I don't know what I'm going to do this week... 
It's going to be tough!! :-)

I spent most of NYE being mopey because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go out.  There was so much snow! It was everywhere!!  I went to Liz and Trevors and spent the night there.  I learned to play Risk which was an interesting game.  I took irish creme truffles that I made for the party, they were a huge hit! (sidebar- when I had taken them to UR along with a container full of cookies, Randy flat out said I'm in the wrong business, said i need to leave my job! hahaa that much of a hit! :-)

I helped Lizzie decorate since I got there early


(I took the train in and liz was good enough to pick me up!)

These were the hoochies that I saw while waiting for Lizzie to pick me up.  There was a girl wearing zebra print micro-mini with knee high leather boots with stiletto heels. 

I'm glad she has the balls to wear that, but it made her look cheap.  Like she was selling something.




Lizzie and I were on a team together since I'd never played
(well, Lizzik and john tried to teach me when I was in Cali)
We killed Trevor!!!  GRRRR!!!!

Best.
Napkins.
Ever.

The Truffles were a hit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment