Friday, January 9, 2009

Religion

I've been thinking about it a lot lately...
This summer/fall in the midst of my job search one of the things I thought of was doing to St Nersess Seminary. I kind of always wanted to go there. I always wanted to learn as much as possible about my religion and unfortunately I'm too lazy to do it on my own. I blame my ADD, there's always like 10 other things I want to do, 10 things I fly through doing.

I look back on my life and I think of all thing things I've done and sometimes I wish I could undo, and sometimes I'm okay with it all. Obviously I don't dwell (try not to) on my mistakes but I look back on them; we always learn from all of our mistakes. I am a firm believer in that.

Anyway, I've decided to take time out of my days and read the bible. I want to try and get through it. so far I have made it through most of the introductions by the archbishop and the Catholicos. And they're very educational. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment