Thursday, July 30, 2009

End of July...

First of all, you have to check out this site http://tr.im/uzs5 Its this kid, Van's website (it's an Armenian Name so its not van like the car is a loooong a, Vahn, k?)


Life in the new apartment is nice, I like it. Its so spacious and calm... However the kitchen, my favorite room - if you haven't guess by all my blogs about food - leaves something to be desired. anyway, I started this Blog yesterday and I have yet to finish it so here goes...


Things are good here.


Things are not so good in the African dept... she moves in like 2-3 weeks and I'm not very excited about it or ready for it... I keep waiting for it to be not true and not happen... Yes I have other friends, but shes different. It's so weird that I feel so lost without her... but I have a feeling I'll never see her again because that's just what she would do. I love her dearly, and I hope that shes so super happy in SL, but at the same time, Selfish Ani says damn you! you can't go bc I need and want you here... When my eyes fill with tears I remind myself I'm being selfish and brush them away. She doesn't even seem to think its going to last.


Actually, tonight she and AR really made me mad. sometimes they pull the most immature stunts on me. and they laugh and the love it. i don't like to be laugh at like they do it. that and the fact AR kept bringing up all the times they hung out with me, without even inviting me. AR knows I was hurt that they never invited me. the whole "well we hang out late and you go to bed early" thing might fly once or twice, but it sure sounds like they hang out a lot without me. It wouldn't bother me so much if she didn't call me her best friend. I don't feel bested.


BLAH... It doesn't matter... now that the one is leaving.. the other will be calling me more. Mark my words.


And in other news... I met up with my ex bf a few nights ago... It was nice, we caught up... but it reminded me how lonely I've been lately. Its tough being the only one of all your friends who's single. I don't mind single life... Its just tough when you're the only one and EVERY ONE'S in love.. and you barely believe in it...


Dane Cook as a bit about love. When you're in love, its like you're at a party, and you cant get out... you've been at the party 6 yr and you're ready to see other parties. But when you're not in love, its like EVERY one was invited to the party... but you... Whatever, I don't do it justice...


No comments:

Post a Comment