Thursday, August 20, 2009

Locks of NO Love...

So much for donating my hair.

I went to the hairdresser last night complaining that my hair is annoying em and i'm having trouble with the whole letting it grow out thing. We looked at pictures together and discussed and every picture I loved meant I couldn't grow out my hair. Every one.

So she talked me into it. Said how there are people out there that donate. TONS of kids donate all the time, and so I shouldn't feel bad since I did once donate.

TWO hours later I walked outa the salon with a new 'do.


Kate is so amazing. Shes such a perfectionist that I am not allowed to leave until my hair is perfect.

www.salonspacect.com

Check it out and if you live within 30 minutes of North Haven CT... GO!
I used to drive 45 mins to see her :-)

Tell her Ani sent you, she'll take extra care!

No comments:

Post a Comment