Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cookie Swap

I'm not sure where the idea came from, but I decided we should host a cookie swap.I've wanted tohost one for YEARS!
Here we are, 4 days away, and we still don't know what kind of cookie we're (hosting it at my moms, we're just going to make one--probably) going to make.  Theres so many to choose from, plus mom and I can't ever agree on much.  Either way, I have a lot of cookies to choose from and should have one picked before noon today.

We're making 6 dozen cookies, that's what everyone has to make who comes to the swap.  Unfortunately, some may be buying cookies, I'm not a fan.  Oh well, I can't crack the whip or be rude.

Some cookies I found online that  I'm currently Loving:
Chocolate Mint Brownies
Melting Moments
Linzer Squares
Grasshopper Squares

Of course there are so many more recipes I have as hard copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment