Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best laid plans....

MA and I had set a date, we were excited to go ice skating and we had the whole day set, including a lunch date with Mel! (I must see her belly!!)

THEN, the silly blizzard came and ruined our plans.  Rather than going ice skating, we went shopping in the state instead, but now we must reschedule.

Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling 100% since Friday afternoon.  I was light headed for three days... It wasn't until Sunday night that I realized I had a cold, not just low blood pressure (which, according to the CVS machine Sunday night, was 105/69 - normalish... low for me, but not by a lot)

I've been taking vitamins and sudifed and today i have had 2 times some fresh garlic sliced into some bread... WOWSER!  Now I'm about to make some vinegar drink.

Website says:

The best natural remedy for colds and flu is to drink a mixture of :
  • 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 cup water
and follow with a chaser cup of water to wash the acid off the teeth.
Do this 3 times per day until all the symptoms have disappeared.

I still taste the garlic n my mouth, and will for a WHILE, I wonder what will happen with the vinegar.
All I know is that I need to be better by Friday. I'm throwing myself a BIG birthday party on Saturday (if you never got an email, I dont have your email) and I'll be mad if I'm not better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment