Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Portrait... and other stuffs...

Talene asked me the other day when I'll have enough money to move out of my parents house.  Unfortunately, I could move out at anytime... I just can't do that to my family.  Can't live with them can't live without them.  Thats how the saying goes right?

The reason I moved back home, besides the fact that my roommate was a crazy bitch and a half, is because my parents we're not making ends meet.  Lets just say, if it weren't for my uncle, we'd be living in a cardboard box.  It's a lot of pressure on a girl, but at the same time, I don't have a choice because I'm a good Armenian girl/daughter.

Beth just blogged about Holidays and family today.  Honestly, when I think of being with my family over the holidays, I want to kill myself.  And thats not just me being overly dramatic, which I know I tend to do.

In other news, I went on the Ultra Radio store Crawl tonight.  The first time ever that I have been eligible to win, I won!  However I won at Seychelles, which, while beautiful, it is VERY expensive.  The worker looked at me and said, "We have a $50 rack!" To which I replied, "Uh, I doubt I could fit into any of it!" I have a feeling a lot of my friends couldn't fix into anything.  He was an adorable and very flamboyant young man, and he pulled out a shirt and told me i could wear it with leggings, made a few comments.  Lets just say, I was wearing a long coat, and had I not been, he may have realized he was being WAY too forgiving!  Anyway, I picked out a GORGEOUS scarf that I noticed as soon as I walked in the store, and low and behold, was only $40! I got it with some money to spare.  I picked out this ugly PINK jelly purse for my little cousin, Ani.  She will LOVE IT! :-)

I just can't wait to use my scarf... It's sort of amazing.

OH! I never blogged about the play I saw last night, I'll have to do that tomorrow. Rough Crossing at Yale Rep.  They made up for the God awful (literally) "Passion Play"
In short, Rough Crossing was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment