Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stress...

So I found out recently that grind my teeth at night... I went to the dentist (after putting it off for months) thinking I had half a dozen cavities... The dentist insisted my teeth were cavity free, I basically told them I didn't believe them. "I don't think you're lying to me, I just don't believe you." Who says that? Me apparently!

Anyway, after they told me this, I realized that I also clench my teeth a lot. A LOT. All the time! I've stopped that, which is hard. When I catch myself, I stop then I "stretch" my jaw and remember not to do it. Its been tough, but already I notice a slight difference. My teeth hurt a little less although my jaw is sore from NOT doing it. Weird.

Anyway, today I have a consultation with an acupuncturist and will see him for a bit, see if maybe that can help me. I need to de-stress more, I should really try yoga, I might not, but I should :-)

Anyone have ideas on how to de-stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment