Sunday, February 3, 2008

Theres so much change going on in my life right now that it's just so hard to keep up with it all and know what to do. Theres so much I want to do, so much I need to do. I feel like this semester is going to be a good one, but at the same time I need to keep on top of my shit because living at home is really tough on my mental health.

Anyway, Lent starts tomorrow. I want to give up swearing again, and this time for good. I also plan on giving up meat, eat only fish. Which will certainly be hard in this household. I'd like to give up my laziness. Since I feel more confident about this semester I should go to the gym more. I still have my car from when i lived in Hamden so I want to go there. We shall see.

The more I think about AmeriCorps the more excited I get about it. My family isn't excited about it but I feel like its something I need to do.

I've been talking to Josh again. Josh is the kid I was talking with and flirting with a year ago who stopped talking to me when I told him I liked him. Yea. Well, he called me out of the blue one day and we talked for a while. We hung out last Sunday and had a great time. Unfortunately, he's a strange boy and apparently doesn't feel he should talk to me much at all. We don't need to talk like we're married... reply to my texts once in a while... thats all I ask.. hahaa... aaanyway. I'm totally crushin on him and Todd, Amy and EB all know about it... grrreat!! :-\

Anyway, I'm going to Pauly's for Super bowl and it will be SUPER! I hope... All of a sudden I don't feel like going out. uuuuhhh!!! Damn me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment