Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lists revisited

A few months ago I posted a list of things after being inspired by myself to push myself to get things done.  I seem to have forgotten the list and the idea behind it.

The List:
  1. Perfect my French
  2. Learn Spanish
  3. Learn Arabic
  4. Learn to meditate
  5. Yoga
  6. Learn (re-learn) piano
  7. Make it to the gym 5 days a week
  8. Follow a Dr Weil diet for optimum health
  9. live a more organic life
Have I followed it? Not in the least.  This is more of a "This is where I want my life to go" rather than, "I want to do this in the next 6 months to a year" list.
I'd actually like to learn as many languages as possible, but those 3 are the main ones.
I need to keep this list somewhere ad follow it well.
I want so bad to be healthy and happy.  My mental health is so up and down.  I need to yoga, meditate and fill my life more and I think it will be better.

I need to really change my life, but I'm so lazy sometimes.  Winter makes me a bum. I just want to sit at home and crochet in front of the boob tube.  LAME!

I also need to go to yoga more because I need to tame my ADD.  I had an awful time at work this week.  A part of me feels like I should tell my boss, another part feels like it could do me harm to tell... even though there are disability laws...  I gotta think about it.

I CANT BREATH AND ITS MAKING ME MAD!
damn nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment