Thursday, April 15, 2010

Podcast love

I haven't mentioned it in a while, but I really love the Fat 2 Fit Podcast.  They always give great information for anyone looking to eat and live better.  One of my favorite things about the podcast is their motto – Eat like the thinner person you want to be.  That basically breaks down to eat the number of calories you should be eating at your goal weight.

 

Anyway, I just finished listening to the latest podcast and its great!  I love when Jeff gets really into a topic and goes off on a tangent.  He's great like that :-)

 

Anyway, if you are in any way shape or form looking to learn more about exercise and nutrition, I suggest the podcast.  The boys give a lot of good researched information and break it down in a way that makes sense and can be understood.  Russ is following their advice and reports his weight on every show and Jeff was a personal trainer and now teaches P.E.

 

Check it out and tell me what you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment