Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girls Night Needed!

Which I took care of last night.  I had a great night out with EM.  We had dinner at a Pan Asian restaurant in Fairfield called Wild Rice then to a bar which is owned or co-owned by a former boss of ours.  Someone we really didn't much like working for, but this place seemed cool.  We had a lot of fun.  Just having a "girls night" and reminiscing, chatting up the bartenders and their friend sitting by us.

Let me digress a moment and say my way of talking tends to be a bit flirtatious.  So much so that I don't realize I'm doing it.  I'd likely flirt with a man of God and not know I'm doing it.  That's just who I am. Weird, right?  Well, when said guy at the bar went to the bathroom, EM informed me I was flirting with him.  The shock to me? He was flirting back... he was?  I was oblivious to it.  Well, I thought she was nuts but when she walked away and he asked for my number, I realized I was wrong.  I was apprehensive for a moment then decided why the heck not! My apprehension? He's 8 years younger than I am! Holy cow! HAH! Oh well.

People keep telling me not to worry about these types of things so I'm trying.  It just seems weird to me.  Why would a 22 year old want to talk with a 30 year old (besides the fact he doesn't know how old I am -  although I mentioned being at FHS at the same time as John Mayer, AKA the douchbag).  What would we have in common?  But how can I know without finding out?  So here I am, planning on not thinking so much.  Lets see how well that works out for me.

I think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment