Monday, May 26, 2008

truckin'

It's been a crazy few weeks... I went from constantly moving every minute to not having to move much....
the other day i got really depressed and i was worried..i was worried because what if i cant break out of it... but i did... i did it and i felt better...

i have a phone interview with someone from volunteer! baton rouge tomorrow afternoon and i'm excited. I want to go ahead and volunteer so badly, i want to start my journey.. a journey that my cousin and uncle seem to be against. my cousin, marcus wants me to go to europe and volunteer and my uncles wants me to make lots of money....
as if money is all that matters.
yes money talks,
yes you need money for anything and everything
but whats more important to me is making a difference in people. thats what i care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment