Thursday, November 19, 2009

Journey

Theres a bumpy road ahead of me. It's a road I've been dreading becuase while I knew I needed to go, I was afraid to admit to anyone ELSE I needed to be on the road.

I'm not ready to share completely, but I have started to go to meetings, its a 12 step program. A program that I'm excited to be going to. I look forward to these meetings every day. I want to go to more. I like the people and I want to ask this one person to be my sponsor.

This has been a tough step for me, and if it wasnt for KR, I wouldn't have taken it.

I've been listening to podcasts of stories and it's so imspiring. I can't wait to be at the same place as these people. I want to get there, and soon. I want to take care of myself for the first time ever. I want to to be happy, I want to be healthy, I want to be mentally well.

No comments:

Post a Comment